Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quirk-e-nous is hereditary

So this is what I realized today, really quirky habits must be hereditary. I took The Third to lunch today and she just happened to pick Wendy's. I laughed inside thinking that when I was carrying her I can remember feasting on the "Lunch of Champions" as I called it when in actuality it was the only thing I could eat with the horrible "morning, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, and all other time" sickness her inside me caused for the entire 9 months she controlled my body; a frosty and french fries. As we got to the counter I let her order as I usually do these days and to my surprise with a cute little giggle she asked for a vanilla frosty and french fries. Honestly, I have NEVER eaten that in front of her, if I was guilty she would have never chosen vanilla as chocolate is the far better choice in my opinion. It hit me, she had to have gotten that through her genes and not her environment. She then told me that is what Grandma lets her order when they work together. That darn Grandma, it must be in her quirky genes too. You should try it, if you are not lucky enough to have our genes.

No comments: