Friday, September 5, 2008

From the mouth of Babes...


So today, like everyday, while on the way to school, we had our family political discussion. Today was spirited because I asked The Third and SBB to watch a few minutes of Senator McCain's speech last night. Today I asked, "If you could vote in the election, who would you vote for and why?" The Third's response was certainly Barack Obama because she thinks he can count really high. She has heard him say numbers like fifty thousand and two hundred million (which is her favorite number). SBB said he would vote for John McCain because he has a cute girlfriend (I hope he is referring to his wife Cindy and not the next scandal from the campaign) Both agreed that Barack had to be at least 15 years old and that McCain was probably as old as Grandpa. Sorry Dad, Seriously.

No comments: