Thursday, September 4, 2008

SERIOUSLY!

Seriously! Today I tried to count how many times I say that word but lost track by 10am and somewhere over 20. It was one of those days. Seriously.

So if you have been over you will see I am trying for the final time to fit my family into our beloved little house. As Rick says "You can put a dress on a pig, but you still have a pig" My pig is the owner of more tried on dresses. Now, I have rearranged every possible room, not only within their rooms, but moving furniture from room to room. Some places it works, others, it does not. Ryder said "Mom, will you leave things the way they are in my room" That should tell you alot.

I spent the day with my Mom and her dear friend and neighbor. It was wonderful. We stopped at this great little croissant shop that I had not been to in years (actually, it was where the girls wanted to wait while I put gas in the car, guess sitting in a car at 105 degrees was not appealing) I had forgotten how wonderful those filled treasures are. Tanya, if you are reading, you will remember. New ownership makes the place even more enjoyable.

Both kids had great days at school. The Third (so I call her because I do not know who is blogstalking me) is having a tough time right now with friends at school. This too shall pass. Everyday we kiss good bye and I tell her to go make new friends. I think it is working because the stories at dinner now include names I have not heard before. Sweet Baby Boy (SBB) loves his teacher. She is so amazing. I wish The Third could have had her for her last year at DS.

It has been a really great day. Seriously.

No comments: