Thursday, September 11, 2008
Five weeks starts tomorrow..
So tomorrow is the day the clock officially starts to tick as the first sledge hammers swing in the kitchen demo project. After talking to the contractor today it is pretty likely that the counter top is going to crack so I need to get out there and see what the trends in kitchen decor is right now. I just laugh, last week at this time I was worried about whether or not I could choose a paint color for the family room, oh to only let that be my worry. I sat down tonight and tried to make a list of dinners I could make via the grill, microwave and crock pot. I think we will learn to appreciate a home cooked family meal. It is so nice of the "extended family" to offer their kitchens, dishwashers, and even their homes. I just wish there was someone out there who could just take over and magically transform the kitchen into exactly what I picture it to be. Watch the blog over the next few weeks, I will post progress photos as we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel so bad for you! It is one thing to "want" to redo your kitchen and have the time to plan it, but another one to be forced so quickly to do it!
I love HGTV for some odd reason. They do some super cool things with kitchens. I would love to redo ours, but not now :)
Let me know if you need anything - or any extra help with trips to school. You will get through it!!
By the way, love the blog! Love your wallpaper!
Post a Comment